Atlas Protective Coatings (APC)
We are a full service powder coat company located in Krum, TX. We service the DFW Metroplex, North Texas and Southern Oklahoma. Our experienced staff provides services for the automotive, general commercial, TV, boating, aviation, motorcycle and many other industries. Our customers range from Fortune 500 corporations to individual consumers.
Our services include:
APC Patio Perfect
Patio Perfect specializes in refurbishing metal furniture and outdoor fixtures. Our services include powder coating, custom cushions, slings, strapping and replacement furniture hardware. We also provides custom consulting and design services for indoor/outdoor redecorating and upholstery.
Come check out our refurbished patio furniture and accessories.
Whether it’s powder coated or otherwise protectively coated by APC, your item is going to last, look good and be protected from the elements.
APC performs on-site sandblasting.
Wrought Iron Fencing:
Wrought iron fences are beautiful and can last for many years, as long as you maintain them. If you let rust get out of control, it can affect the strength of the fence and eventually cause it to crumble. APC can ensure your wrought iron lasts for many years to come.
Lawn & Garden Furniture:
Protecting your outdoor furniture and garden equipment is a great way to extend the life of your outdoor look keeping rust and the elements from your patio furniture.
Our equipment includes two batch ovens, on-site sandblasting, liquid hi-temp coating equipment and complete pre-treatment and metal prep facilities.
Atlas Protective Coatings has the ability and personnel to run multiple shifts per day in order to meet customer deadlines. All of our work goes through a detailed inspection process to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
The APC service coverage area includes the DFW Metroplex, North Texas and Southern Oklahoma.
What Can Be Powder Coated?
Large or small — steel, aluminum, brass, stainless steel and cast iron. With the technological developments over the past decade in both the composition of the powders and in the enhancement of processes, almost anything metal can be powder coated. Whatever your needs, whether for aesthetics, corrosion protection or both … APC has a solution. Check out the list of items we have powder coated.
Advantages of Powder Coating
- Powder coatings emit zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging.
- Powder coating overspray can be recycled and thus it is possible to achieve nearly 100% use of the coating.
- Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings.
- Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontally coated surfaces and vertically coated surfaces than liquid coated items.
- A wide range of specialty effects is easily accomplished which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes.